Friday, December 16, 2011

Leather Bear Tails: 12 slaves of Christmas

One the first day of Christmas my true slave gave to me:

A blow job in the front car seat

On the second day of Christmas my true slave put on for me:

Two nipple clamps

On the third day of Christmas my true slave gave to me:

Three anal rings

On the fourth day of Christmas my true slave gave to me:

Four fire cups

On the fifth day of Christmas my true slave gave to me:

Five Or-Gas-Ims

On the sixth day of Christmas my true slave gave to me:

Six cooter pictures

On the seventh day of Christmas my true slave took from me:

Seven floggers swinging

On the eight day of Christmas my true slave took from me:

Eight canes a caning

On the ninth day of Christmas my true slave gave to me:

Nine ladies fucking

On the tenth day of Christmas my true slave gave to me:

Ten slaves a sucking

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true slave took from me:

Eleven paddles spanking

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true slave took from me:

Twelve strap on’s thrusting



If you are looking for play parties power munches, or hands on workshops in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com

If you are looking for an active online community please find

Fetlife.com

Group name:

New Mexico Fetlifers

No comments: