Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Leather Journey


My name is Keli I am a Master identified lesbian in a 24/7 relationship with my slave. We have been together for over 8 years. But I started out quite a different person, and I am amazed where my leather journey has taken me.

When I was 25 I was in a very abusive relationship, which also happened to be my first relationship with a woman. Because she was more dominant then I was and had a strong male energy, I worked hard to fill in the cracks~ I tried everything that I could to please her, I even tried being more feminine. None of it worked~ for me at least.

When I left her, I exploded into who I really wanted to be. I shaved my head, dressed more masculine, and stated to define what I wanted and expected in a partner, and my life.
When I met my slave, things really started to fall into place. I started having a deeper understanding of myself and who I was. Also because she loved my masculine expression I was able to really explore and expand myself. 

When we started dating I was very surprised to find out that she had a dominant before, and that these fantasies that I had been dreaming about were actually to some, an entire lifestyle.
I was very interested in exploring BDSM and leather, and before I knew it so much of who I was suddenly made sense. Over the process of three years I transitioned from a Top to a Daddy to a Master, and she went from a submissive to a slave.  She earned her official collar after three years of training, and we have been very happily learning and growing together.

So that is me and her in a nut shell.

And this blog~ Leather the Journey is about my leather philosophy, process, and experiences. Welcome.

No comments: