Friday, May 6, 2011

Love Note to Myself







Dear Self,

It's been awhile. I'm sorry I've been so absent lately. I haven't been giving you the attention you deserve. Have I told you lately that I love you? You are beautiful in all the ways you think are ugly. Trust me, who knows you better? Also, you totally turn me on. However your body changes, it's great. Look at all the wonderful sensations you and I can feel! Your body amazes me. Even beyond the physical, your playful attitude and openness to new sex activities has kept us strong and adventurous. Any long-term relationship has it's dry spells. We have to work through it with vigor and enthusiasm. I'm back in the game. I want to take seduce you, ravage you! Just wait till I get my hands on you. Clear your schedule, get stock up on lube and batteries. I'm going to give you a night to write about in your journal!

Love,
Your Adoring Self

No comments: